||CRITICAL CARE||LUNG CANCER|
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstract submission is completely online at website : www.virtualnapcon2020.com
- Conference registration is mandatory for abstract submission and presentation.
- Abstract form can also be downloaded from the "Offline Abstract Submission Form " link above and sent by E-mail to email@example.com
- First author should be Presenter.
- A structured abstract is to be submitted online and should include Title, Authors, Institution, Contact details of presenter, Background/Introduction, Aims/Objectives, Methodology, Results, Conclusion (For Case Reports as Title, Authors, Institution, Contact details of presenter, Introduction, History, Presentation, Diagnosis, Management, Complications and Clinical Implications/ Learning points). All abstract submissions to be limited to 200 words.
There are 3 categories of Award –
- 1. NCCP (I) – Prof. Dr. S. N. Gaur Young Scientist Award
- 2. ICS – Dr. J. C. Kothari Young Scientist Award
3. NAPCON 2020 Award.
Those who wish their abstracts to be considered for the Award sessions should clearly indicate during in which Award sessions they wish to be considered